I’ve been saying lately that my 30’s have brought me a lot of perspective. And shit, this year proved that to the MAX. I feel like I was tested as a human this year and it forced me to do a crazy amount of soul-searching. I’m pumped to leave the year behind and now is the time to be excited for what’s to come.
Through all of the chaos that was 2017 I wanted to share the clarity I found within this year.
- actions speak louder than words
- being vulnarable is scary AF but it has been worth it every time
- be honest about what you need, even if that’s help
- gratitude is important
- show up! show up for others but mostly myself
- saying no is ok
- saying yes is also ok
- remember why you started
- take the time to feel all the feelings
- take all of your diabetic meds!
- live a life of service
- capture the moment
- be an active listener
- I only have time for best friends
- always look for that silver lining
- self care isn’t selfish
What about you? Where and when did you find your lessons of 2017? I would love to know your list ❤️ comment below
I hope that no matter the bullshit that may find you in 2018 you are able to find that silver lining (lesson 16).<<<< gt;<<< ><< p>< /p>